Monday, January 31, 2011

Practice makes perfect!!!


I have started another venture...called Gina's FACETAG which is face & body painting for parties. It started out kinda slow (by choice) but after taking several classes & attend workshops I am hooked and decided to put most of my energy and efforts into that right now. My licensing is still bringing in some income but just not enough so while I wait for those quarterly checks this new avenue looks promising as a steady flow of income....and it's sooo much fun! My goal for the new year was to first get a website up designated just to FACETAG...check...my next big goal is to land a contract of some sort at a place that will hire me on a steady basis (weekly, monthly, or seasonal, ect.)...wish me luck! I have so much fun trying new techniques, testing new colors, glitter, etc. I am constantly asking who ever comes over "can I paint you" & when my kids see me they run.

No comments: